We partner with faculty advisors, academic departments and other Simmons support staff to encourage academic and personal development of all students.
We empower students to become the global leaders of tomorrow
We are dedicated to supporting the Simmons mission, while ensuring each student receives individual guidance needed to achieve their academic goals. The Office of Undergraduate Advising consists of a team of Master's-level educated professionals who put the needs of students first.
We provide students with a robust amount of academic resources including one-on-one advising, group advising sessions, workshops, Simmons Academic Mentors (SAMs), and specialty programming designed to support students involved in Pre-Health, Athletics, or Dix Scholars.
We strive to prepare students to achieve academic success. We are at our bestwhen students are first.
The Office of Undergraduate Advising provides individual guidance to support student success. Through collaborative relationships with advisors, we encourage students to explore their academic interests, skills and personal values.
- Communicate the value and benefits PLAN for students long-term success
- Continuously striving to meet the ever-changing needs of students through...
- Uniquely designed programming
- Developing resources for a diverse set of student populations
- Collaborate further with faculty and other campus partners