Partnerships are the cornerstone of our community engagement programs
Our Community Partnerships are the cornerstone of Simmons Community Engagement's programs and service initiatives. SCE staff, along with Simmons faculty and student leaders, work closely with community partner staff and members to develop strong relationships that meet community need while providing meaningful experiences for Simmons students focusing on sustainability and impact. Effective engagement relies on strong campus/community partnerships. Real partnerships enable students, faculty, and community members to work together pursuing goals defined by each.
- Access to Simmons events and trainings
- Increased awareness of and support for community organizations, issues, and unmet community needs
- Access to budding scholars with expertise in area(s) of interest
- Provide an opportunity for a community to shape students' values and to prepare students for remaining engaged in communities and social justice issues
- Increased capacity, receipt of tangible project outcomes, research, and other resources useful for the mission growth of your organization
We have no current calls for proposals. Contact Simmons Community Engagement if you're interested in partnering.
Partner Feature: Budget Buddies
Alumna Kaitie Chakoian-Lifvergren '09 discusses the power of women-centered organizations.Read more