Awards and Accolades
Simmons continues to be named among the best colleges and universities in the nation.
- 2018 U.S.News & World Report ranked Simmons #4 for Best Value in the Regional Universities North category.
- 2018 U.S.News & World Report ranked Simmons #38 in the nation for Social Work.
- 2018 The Eos Foundation's Women's Power Gap Report ranked Simmons #1 in gender leadership for universities.
- 2018 U.S.News & World Report "Best Graduate Schools" ranked the Simmons nursing programs among the best in the nation.
- 2017 U.S.News & World Report ranked Simmons #12 in the nation for Library & Information Science.
- 2016 The Princeton Review's Guidebook of "Best 380 Colleges" (a designation held by 15 percent of America's four-year colleges and universities).
Simmons University is a nationally recognized private university located in the heart of Boston.Learn More
We caught up with Sangha about her internship and what inspired her to pursue a degree in political science.
We caught up with nursing student, Katie Lawson '20 about attending the National Student Nurses Association Convention.
Beyza tells us about her experience with the Honors Program and Alternative Spring Break. How did you choose your major? I've always had a passion for chemistry and biology ever since high school, but I knew that I wouldn’t be...
Isabella tells us what inspired her to pursue nursing and how Simmons is preparing her for the future. Tell us about why you decided to major in nursing. Being a NICU baby myself, I grew up learning to appreciate the...
Charlotte tells us about her experience as the Sustainability Club President and her internship at NASA this summer!
We caught up with Julia about pursuing psychology and the important lessons she learned at Simmons.
We spoke with Kate about her journey from the Army to Simmons University, and what Memorial Day means to her.
We caught up with Samantha about her experience as a first generation student and what inspired her to become an academic mentor.