Gender is an organizational issue
At the Center for Gender in Organizations (CGO), our academic research and investigation into the professional workplace repeatedly demonstrates that gender equity and diversity greatly improves work practice and overall organizational effectiveness.
Though partnerships and faculty affiliates, we work to understand and improve how gender in the workplace is viewed today. We offer services including consultations, trainings, and customized research to improve organizations. Our work emphatically shows that businesses benefit when they view gender equity as a strategic imperative and a source of competitive advantage.
Our rigorous research and outreach finds CGO:
- Partnering with leading organizations such as the Carnegie Corporation, Oxfam America, Ernst & Young, Ford Foundation and Hewlett Packard.
- Teaching, presenting, consulting and training globally in countries in Africa, Asia, Europe, and South America.
- Showcasing our expertise in prestigious publications such as the Boston Globe, Miami Herald, New York Times and USA Today.
- Presenting a highly regarded Distinguished Scholars Speakers Series with lectures from thought-provoking, accomplished scholars.
- Producing, synthesizing and disseminating books, insights, commentaries, and working papers that make serious and substantial contributions in the worlds of both theory and practice.