- University of Roehampton, London: MS Sport and Exercise Science
- State University of New York College at Brockport: BS (Hons) Exercise Physiology
- American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) Certified Exercise Physiologist
- National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- United Kingdom Strength and Conditioning Association (UKSCA) Accredited Strength and Conditioning Coach
Tim Hanway is an accredited sport and exercise scientist, human performance specialist, and university professor. He focuses on health promotion programs and coaching knowledge workers in large corporations by offering a range of high-performance services, including executive coaching, health coaching, stress and energy management, and personal productivity.
Having coached everyone from NFL athletes and Olympians to physicians, therapists, C-Suite executives, and members of US special forces, Tim creates customized training programs that blend evidence-based practice with high-performance coaching to foster personal growth and innovation.
As a result, Tim empowers his clients and students to achieve sustained high performance on the field, in the office, and in the classroom, aiming to achieve lasting fulfillment in the process.
Area of Expertise
Health Promotion Programs, Corporate Wellness, Executive Coaching, Energy Metabolism, Bioenergetics, Multiple-Sprint Physiology, Strength and Conditioning, Kinesiology, Sports Nutrition, Kinesiology
What I Teach
- EXSC 100: Introduction to Exercise Science
- EXSC 110: Form and Function in Resistance Training
- BIO 370: Internship and Capstone
- BIO 332L: Exercise Physiology Lab
- American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) New England Chapter Technology Chair
- "Pharmacokinetics of 40mg Sublingual Dose of Delta-Tocotrienol Powder" - 2022 Experimental Biology Conference
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)
- National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA)
- United Kingdom Strength and Conditioning Association (UKSA)