Billing and Payment (Student Accounts)
Student Financial Services is here to assist students and families with managing the cost of higher education and questions about financing your education at Simmons.
Online Student Account Center Access
Billing statements are posted to the Online Student Account Center each month during the term. It is the student’s responsibility to check their student account regularly online for the most up to date account and balance due information.
Visit the Online Student Account Center to:
- Make a payment by e-check or credit card
- View your billing statement, current account balance and recent activity
- Enroll in or manage a payment plan
- Enroll in direct deposit for refunds
- Add an authorized user to view your account or make payments
- View your 1098-T tax document
- Sign up for text alerts for statements
Login to Workday > Click on My Finances > Welcome to the Online Student Account Center.
- The student must first enroll you as an authorized user by going to Workday > Click on My Finances > Welcome to the Online Student Account Center > Authorized Users (under ‘My Profile Setup’ on right hand side).
- You will then receive an email from [email protected] with your temporary password to login.
- Login to the Authorized User Online Student Account Center.
- (617) 521-2001
- Send an email
- MCB A-200, One Stop
Frequently Asked Questions
Check out some of our most frequently asked questions about Payment Plans, Title IV Authorization, IRS Form 1098-T, Vouchers, Tuition Protection Insurance, and more.Student Account FAQs