Awards and Accolades
Simmons continues to be named among the best colleges and universities in the nation.
- 2019 U.S.News & World Report ranked Simmons #36 in Social Work
- 2020 U.S.News & World Report ranked Simmons #125 in National Universities
- 2020 U.S.News & World Report ranked Simmons #35 in Best Value Schools
- 2021 U.S.News & World Report "Best Nursing School" programs among the best in the nation
- 2020 Niche ranked Simmons #46 Best Colleges for Nursing in America
- 2020 Niche ranked Simmons #3 Best Colleges for Nursing in Massachusetts
- 2020 Niche ranked Simmons #18 Best College Locations in America
- 2020 The Princeton Review's Guidebook of "Best 380 Colleges" (a designation held by 15 percent of America's four-year colleges and universities).
Simmons University is a nationally recognized private university located in the heart of Boston.Learn More About Simmons
Congratulations to Ganad Neka '23, recipient of the Ifill Scholarship! Read how Ganad hopes to be an inspiration to immigrants and refugees who have had similar experiences to hers.
As Student Body President and mentor for Strong Women, Strong Girls, Kayla Zarella '21 understands the importance of developing empowering, inclusive communities. Read Kayla's thoughts on the last four years and how Simmons helped shape her into a true leader.
Graduating seniors in the Class of 2021 share their favorite memories from Simmons!
As the first-year representative for the Asian Student Association and the Student Nursing Association, Janet knows the value of staying connected. Check out how, even virtually, she feels the warmth of the Simmons community through these orgs and beyond.
Simmons University is excited to announce that Annie Chen '21 has been selected for a one-year Master of Science (MSc) in Quantitative Genetics and Genome Analysis at the University of Edinburgh in the United Kingdom.
Why did Sarah DeFanti decide to major in nursing? It really boils down to one thing: the patients. We caught up with Sarah about her journey into nursing and what she learned during her clinicals at state-of-the-art Boston hospitals.
Lennon Sherburne is one of the 10 finalists for NPR's Favorite College Podcast competition. The podcast "Let's Do the Time Warp" illustrates their feelings of helplessness during the pandemic after suffering a concussion.
Julia Hart '21 is a keynote speaker at the 2021 Undergraduate Symposium! Learn more about her project, "Engineering a Bi-functional Heterostructure for Enhanced and Selective CO2 Adsorption/Reduction Under Visible Light Irradiation."