- School of Nursing
- Boston University
- Laboure College, ASN,RN
- UMass Boston, MSN, RN
- Salem State University, MSN,RN
- Registered Nurse
Nursing has been a wonderfulevolvong journey for me, truly my passion. I have worked as a medical-surgical nurse, onto pediatrics, obstetrics, day surgery, Parent/Child Health Nurse South Shore VNA, Summer Camp nurse and substitute school nurse. I began teaching clinically twelve years ago, pediatrics and obstetrics, I have four adult children and four beautiful grandchildren! I am truly blessed.
I am also working on my PhD at Simmons!
Area of Expertise
- Pediatrics, Women's Health, Fundamentals of Nursing
What I Teach
- Pediatrics and Fundamentals of Nursing, I also try to do a pediatrics clinical every year so I can stay current in my practice.
- Volunteer Work in my Community
Research/Creative Activities/Special Projects
- Quilting, Knitting, Reading, Sewing, a little painting, tennis, zumba and much more!
- Past Community Educational presentations and publication on nutrition and childcare.
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- Sigma Nursing Honor Society; Faculty Counselor Simmons University
- Society of Pediatric Nurses
- American Nurses Association
- The Daisy Award for Teaching Excellence: 2014