To protect the health and safety of the Simmons community, the Health Center is open for telehealth appointments and a limited number of pre-screened in-person visits. All visits are by appointment only.
Directions for Scheduling an Appointment
- To schedule a telehealth appointment on-line, please log onto the Simmons Health Portal
- Click on “Appointment” in the top bar
- Enter your symptoms in the designated box
- Select “Telehealth Visit” under “Reason for Visit”
- Select an available provider
- Select an available appointment
If you prefer to schedule a telehealth appointment by phone, please call 617-521-1020 and follow the prompts.
After you have scheduled a telehealth appointment, you will be sent a link to the appointment via your Simmons email account.
For all other concerns/questions or to discuss whether an in-person visit may be appropriate, please call 617-521-1020. If you reach our voicemail, please leave a message and your call will be returned as soon as possible.
If you need immediate assistance and are unable to wait for a call-back, please contact Public Safety at 617-521-1112 and ask to page the Health Center Staff.
A Health Care Provider is available when the Health Center is closed for medical advice on matters that are unable to wait until the Health Center is open. To reach the provider on-call, please contact Public Safety at 617-521-1112 and ask to page the provider on-call.
For urgent medical concerns that require immediate in-person medical evaluation, please visit your local urgent care, primary care office or emergency room.
Local Urgent Care Centers:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Urgent Care, 200 Boylston St. Newton, 617-278-8500
- Partners Urgent Care, 1285 Beacon St. Brookline, 617-608-3215