At Simmons Health Services, our mission is to maintain and enhance the health of the Simmons student body through comprehensive and accessible primary health care. We endeavor to support students in the pursuit of their academic and personal growth through promotion of healthy behaviors and lifestyle choices. We hope to accomplish these goals in an inclusive Health Center environment that is welcoming and supportive of all Simmons students.
Health Center Hours - Summer 2022
- The Health Center will be closed for all in-person appointments beginning May 23, 2022 and will reopen on August 15, 2022
- If you are experiencing a medical emergency on campus, please call Public Safety at 617-521-1112. If you are off campus, please call 911.
Advisory from Massachusetts Attorney General
July 6, 2022: Massachusetts Attorney General Maura Healey today issued a consumer advisory warning for patients regarding Crisis Pregnancy Centers. Read the full press release.
- All non-urgent medical concerns, including prescription refill requests, will be addressed within 2 business days.
- For prescription refill requests, please leave a detailed message on the Health Center voicemail (617-521-1020) that includes the following information: Name, Date of Birth, Student ID #, Medication name, Dosage, Preferred pharmacy, Call-back number
- This includes medical record requests, health insurance, entrance health certificate & immunizations questions
- Please leave a detailed message on the Health Center Voicemail (617-521-1020) and we will respond to you within 2 business days.
- From May 23 through June 30, 2022, a medical provider will be available for time-sensitive questions or concerns, Monday through Friday, 9AM to 4PM.
- To reach the medical provider on-call during these hours, please contact public safety at 617-521-1112, and ask to speak to the medical provider on-call.
- A call back can be expected from the medical provider within 3 hours.
- For time-sensitive medical concerns that arise after-hours OR from July 1 to August 15, please visit your local urgent care or emergency room.
- No medical provider will be available on-call during these time periods
- Beth Israel Lahey Health Urgent Care – Chestnut Hill | BIDMC
Chestnut Hill Square, MA (617) 278-8500
- Mass General Brigham Urgent Care: Walk-In Clinics Near Boston, MA
137 Stuart St., Boston Suite A7 (617) 393-5059
125 Beacon St. Brookline (617) 751-6205
- PhysicianOne Urgent Care: Walk-in Clinic, Illness & Injury Treatment
Chestnut Hill, MA (617) 608-3215
- COVID Testing Site will be open through June 30, 2022
- Please visit the Simmons Protecting Our Community Website for detailed information about COVID-related policies and Testing Site hours of operation
- Following a positive test or an exposure to a positive individual, please follow the MDPH Guidance for Isolation: Massachusetts Department of Public Health’s updated isolation recommendation and the Simmons University Protecting Our Community Policies
- This is a free telehealth service provided by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts: