Psychology Learning Outcomes
- Career Development: Students will emerge from the major with realistic ideas about how to implement their psychological knowledge, skills, and values in occupational pursuits in a variety of settings.
- Research Methods: Students will understand and apply basic research methods in psychology, including research design, data analysis, and interpretation.
- Theory and Content: Students will demonstrate familiarity with the major theoretical perspectives, empirical findings, and historical trends in psychology.
- Personal Development: Student will develop insight into their own and others' behavior and mental processes and apply effective strategies for self-management and self-improvement.
- Communications Skills: Students will be able to communicate effectively in a variety of formats.