The Writing Center is closed for Thanksgiving 11/25-11/29. If you'd like feedback before the holiday, the deadline for submissions is Sunday 11/22.
For graduate students, the Writing Center offers remote sessions via Zoom with tutors (recommended) or feedback via email
- We hope you will learn from our feedback and apply it to future papers.
- We are NOT a proofreading or editing service.
Email Feedback Policies
- Email feedback is for graduate students only.
- Your paper can be no longer than 10 pages, double-spaced.
- Your paper must be in .doc or .docx format.
- You may submit only one paper per day.
- Please do not re-submit the same paper for a re-check.
- You may receive feedback on two pieces of writing per week.
|Submit Paper||Get Feedback Via Email|
|Between 9am on Monday and 9pm on Thursday.||Within 48 hours|
|Friday||By the following Tuesday|
|Over the weekend||By the following Wednesday morning|
Your paper should be submitted in Word format (.doc or .docx). If you submit in another format which we can't open, we won't be able to assist you.