The Writing Center will be closed for the July 4th holiday. We will accept online submissions until Monday, July 1, midnight EST. These papers will be returned by Wednesday, July 3. Any papers submitted after July 1 will be returned by Tuesday, July 9.
For online and off-site graduate students, the Writing Center offers phone conversations with tutors (recommended) or feedback via email.
- We hope you will learn from our feedback and apply it to future papers.
- We are NOT a proofreading or editing service.
Email Feedback Policies
- Your paper can be no longer than 10 pages, double-spaced.
- Your paper must be in .doc or .docx format.
- You may submit only one paper per day.
- Please do not re-submit the same paper for a re-check.
- You may receive feedback on two pieces of writing per week.
|Submit Paper||Get Feedback Via Email|
|Between 9am on Monday and 9pm on Thursday.||Within 48 hours|
|Friday||By the following Tuesday|
|Over the weekend||By the following Wednesday morning|
Your paper should be submitted in Word format (.doc or .docx). If you submit in another format which we can't open, we won't be able to assist you.