Student Abroad for Exercise Science + Physical Therapy Students
To study abroad for a semester, there are two options for Exercise Science + Physical Therapy students to choose from:
Program and scholarship applications are due on March 15 for both study abroad options.
When: Sophomore/Second Year, Fall Semester
Where: CEU San Pablo
Students on this program will complete the following courses:
- Anatomy and Physiology 1 (Simmons BIO 231)
3 additional courses towards your major which include:
- Intro to Stats (Simmons Math 118)
- Psychosocial Sciences (Simmons PSYC 232)
- Nutrition (Simmons NUTR 112)
OR: if the courses above have been completed prior to going abroad:
- Spanish language course(based on student level)
- Other Electives
In addition students will be participating in PT observational visits, designed especially for Simmons students.
Please Note: 10 students are required for this program to run.
When: First or Second Year Summer
Where: Over 45 locations worldwide
There are a variety of summer programs, ranging from Public Health, Traditional Medicine, Arts and everything else in between!
Students may select a location, program length and area of study that fits their academic needs. The following programs are recommended for Exercise Science and Physical Therapy students:
- API – Academic Programs International
- CAPA The Global Education Network
- DIS – Study Abroad in Scandinavia
- IES Abroad
- SIT – School for International Training
- TEAN – The Education Abroad Network
- CEA Study Abroad