- Associate Professor
Public Health + Nutrition (4+1)
Our students complete the accelerated Bachelor of Science in Public Health and Master of Science in Nutrition program in five years.
Are you committed to improving the lives and health of others?
We'll help you get into the field faster with this dual degree in public health and nutrition.
Graduates find opportunities and careers in a variety of fields promoting better health, including research, government programs, weight loss centers and exercise facilities.
So you know that Simmons is a great place to be, you've learned about our programs, maybe even come for a visit...now you're ready to apply! Let's get started.
- Associate Professor NTT
- Associate Professor of Biology and Chair of the Department of Biology
- Assistant Professor (NTT)
- Professor of Nutrition and Chair of the Department of Nutrition
- Associate Professor and Director of Dietetic Internships
- Professor and Director of Didactic Program in Dietetics