Community College Transfers
Currently enrolled at a community college? If so, you might be eligible for our Simmons University Community College Excellence Scholarship (SUCCESS). Both transfer students and adult students (students over 24) are eligible for this scholarship. Transferring from Roxbury Community College or Bunker Hill Community College? Learn more about our Boston Community College Scholarship.
Students graduating with their associate’s degree (AA/AS) from an accredited community college will be eligible for our Transfer SUCCESS program.
- Priority application review
- Expedited transfer credit evaluation
- Electronic decision notification
- Full-time and part-time scholarships available for those completing an Associate’s degree! Up to $22,000 for full-time enrollment.
Transfer Credit Policies
|Associate’s (AA/AS) Degree|
|Simmons PLAN requirements waived|
|Transfer in 64 credits toward a bachelor’s degree|
Students must complete these courses at Simmons:
- Submit all required application materials for general admission.
- Check off the box on the application that indicates you will be completing an associate’s degree from a community college. You will be automatically reviewed for the program!
- Only first-bachelor's candidates
Meet Your Admission Counselor
Do you have questions? Get in touch with one of our Admission Counselors!Get in touch