Admission Requirements & Deadlines
Important Update Related to COVID-19
- Due to on campus limitations due to COVID-19, we strongly encourage applicants to submit official electronic versions of application materials when possible via email to [email protected].
- If necessary, we will temporarily accept unofficial transcripts. Official transcripts must be provided before enrollment.
- If you have any issues submitting any of the required admission materials, please reach out directly to your admission counselor. We are working to be as flexible as possible during this difficult time.
To apply as a Dix Scholar, you need to submit the following information in addition to the application:
- Official Transcripts - Simmons requires official transcripts from all previously attended colleges and universities. High school transcript(s) or GED/HISET are required for first-degree candidates only, except for nursing applicants who must submit this regardless of prior degree. Official transcripts should be sent directly by the institution to the Simmons Office of Undergraduate Admission.
- Recommendations - One recommendation is required (academic preferred if recently enrolled in school).
- Nursing Candidates - Learn about the requirements and deadlines for applying to our nursing program for adult students.
|Application Plan||Application Deadline|