Meet the Students
In The Ifill College, we cultivate a diverse and talented generation of trailblazers who are poised to become leaders in their professions and in their communities.
Our students are serious and curious — daring to ask questions that have never been asked before. Driven by a desire for justice as well as professional achievement, our students focus on inclusive cultural analysis and interpretation, developing a comprehensive understanding of history, literature, the arts, languages, and communication.
Read more about our students and alumnae/i to see why we're so proud of their achievements.
Alex Bohanan '19, Arts Administration, 2018 Ifill Scholarship recipient
Priscilla Wiltshire-Bland '20, Communications, 2018 Ifill Scholarship recipient
Hannah Green '19, Public Relations and Marketing Communications, studied abroad in South Africa
Meredith McCarroll '03MA, Gender/Cultural Studies, Director of Writing and Rhetoric at Bowdoin College
Taylor Paige Nealand '14, Journalism, Photographer and Business Owner
Lindsey Bourcier '12, '13MS, Public Relations and Marketing Communications, MS in Communications Management, Senior Design Consultant at Fireclay Tile
Our students hone their creative abilities both in- and outside of the classroom. These student-driven opportunities allow our students to apply their knowledge in real contexts and prepare them for the working world.
- Center for the Study of Children’s Literature
- CommTracks, annual communications magazine
- Sidelines, annual literary magazine
- Simmons Radio
- Studio 5, client-based professional communications studio
- Trustman Art Gallery, professional gallery including an annual student art exhibit and opportunities for gallery assistantships
- The Simmons Voice, student newspaper
- Ifill Dean’s Fellows, opportunities to participate in the life of one of our academic departments