The Inter-Professional Informationist Certificate
Please visit the program page to learn about curriculum, faculty, careers, and more!
Who is eligible to apply?
- Must hold a master’s degree
- Must currently work in a library or related information setting
- Preferably health science or medical information service experience
- May substitute health science/medical library experience with an advanced degree in biomedical sciences or medicine
- Application form
- Statement of Purpose (750-1000 words)
- Please describe your current role and how the IPI program would be beneficial to your professional development.
- Official Master's transcript
- Resume or CV
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
- 1 Recommender must be your library supervisor or other professional supervisor stating their support and permitting some form of time release as needed
Important Dates (for applicants)
- Application Deadline (extended): November 8, 2019
- Admission Decision Sent: November 30, 2019