The Inter-Professional Informationist Certificate
Please visit the program page to learn about curriculum, faculty, careers, and more!
Who is eligible to apply?
- Must hold a master’s degree
- Must currently work in a library or related information setting
- Preferably health science or medical information service experience
- May substitute health science/medical library experience with an advanced degree in biomedical sciences or medicine
The application has now closed. For more information about the IPI program, please contact the admission office at 617-521-2868 or [email protected].
- Application form
- Statement of Purpose (750-1000 words)
- Please describe your current role and how the IPI program would be beneficial to your professional development.
- Official Master's transcript
- Resume or CV
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
- 1 Recommender must be your library supervisor or other professional supervisor stating their support and permitting some form of time release as needed
The application for the current cohort of IPI students has closed. We will post updated information when we begin accepting applications for a new cohort of students.