Applying for Aid
Federal Loans are available to all graduate students who are:
- Enrolled at least half time (5 credits/semester)
- US citizens or eligible non-citizens
- Enrolled in a degree program
- Not in default (more than 270 days late) on previous federal loan debt
- Maintaining Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Applicants are encouraged to apply after submitting your application for admission. We will use your FAFSA data to determine your loan eligibility each year.
Merit-based scholarships are available in all full-length, on-campus degree programs, with awards ranging from $3,000 to $10,000 per year. Learn more about scholarships available for your program.
- Eligible applicants will automatically receive consideration for merit-based scholarships at the time of acceptance, and no additional paperwork is required beyond the application for admission
- Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply early to ensure availability of funding.