An update on Undergraduate Commencement Ceremonies
- Commencement Invitations were due on May 4. Only students who rsvp'd yes will be receiving further information. Write [email protected] if you did not get confirmation after completing the invitation survey.
- The emergency spring P/F policy pushed back grade dates past Commencement. Latin Honors will not be presented on May 15th.
- Diplomas and a full Commencement Bulletin (including all awards and honors) will be mailed after June 1 directly to your preferred residence.
- Please make sure your address is up-to-date.
- Because all Simmons employees are working remotely, we will not be able to ship cords and stoles for May 15th. When we are back on campus, we will determine the best way to send these.
Based on input from a senior survey, the University will celebrate Commencement 2020 and the Class of 2020 in the following ways:
- On May 14 at 6 p.m., the Class of 2020 will have a Celebration, as planned with the Senior Class Council.
- Commencement will be held the morning of May 15, 2020 at 9 a.m. (families and friends are all welcome).
- All members of the Class of 2020 are invited to return to Boston in May 2021 to participate in the 2021 Commencement ceremony.
In a time of restricted choices and high unpredictability, we believe this plan represents the best way to honor you and recognize your achievements.
Additional details will follow in emails and in updates to this page.