Admission Requirements & Deadlines
- Completed application
- High School Transcript
- SAT or ACT Test Scores (TOEFL required if English is not your first language)
- College Essay
- College Transcript (if applicable)
- 2 Letters of Recommendation (one teacher, one counselor)
First-year students have two admission options:
- Early Action I and II: This non-binding option allows students to submit their application and credentials early for priority scholarship and admission consideration. In order to be reviewed for Early Action consideration your application must be complete on the deadline date.
- Regular Decision: Regular Decision applicants are reviewed for admission and scholarship as they become complete.
|Application Plan||Application Deadline||Notification Date|
|Early Action I||November 4||Mid-December|
|Early Action II||December 2||Mid-January|
|Regular Decision||February 1||Rolling from January-April|
Codes for Submitting Standardized Tests
All credentials may be submitted online or via email.
If you choose to mail your credentials, please send to:
Office of Undergraduate Admission
300 The Fenway
Boston, MA 02115