How to Apply
Applying to Simmons is free when you use one of the applications below!
The Common Application
Simmons is a member of the Common Application, allowing students to apply to multiple schools with just one application.
Simmons also offers our institutional specific application.
If you would like a PDF application that you can print and fill out by hand, please send us an email or call us contact us at 617-521-2051.
What we look for
The Simmons admission committee will review your application holistically to learn not only what you have accomplished, but also who you are, including your participation in leadership and co-curricular activities. We highly recommend interviewing with our admission team.
Students should have taken a challenging college preparatory curriculum including:
- 4 years of English
- 4 years of Math (at least one year beyond Algebra 2)
- 3 years of Social Science
- 3 years of Foreign Language
- 3 years of Science (4 years for those interested in nursing, nutrition, and physical therapy)
- We accept AP, IB, and college credits