- Physical Therapy
- Quinnipiac University: Bachelor of Science in Health Science Studies
- Simmons University: Doctorate of Physical Therapy
- FSBPT: Licensed Physical Therapist
- ABPTS: Board-Certified Specialist in Neurologic Physical Therapy (NCS)
- APTA: Credentialed Clinical Instructor Program (CCIP), Levels I & II
- AHA: Basic Life Support (BLS) (CPR & AED)
Jillian grew up in the Boston area, and attended Simmons University for her DPT degree. She relocated to the west coast, and spent several years in Portland, OR working in hospital-based outpatient practice, as well as teaching in 2 DPT programs, and serving as a Director of Clinical Education (DCE) for a developing PTA program. Her clinical background and current practice is in neurologic rehabilitation, with a further specialty in vestibular rehabilitation. Her current passion and area of expertise is in clinical education, and helping students transition from the classroom to the clinic.
In her free time, you'll find Jillian running or hiking with her husband and their dog.
Area of Expertise
- Neurologic and Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Clinical Education
- APTA member
- Vestibular SIG member
- ANPT member