Visits to Simmons Health Services are by appointment. Same day appointments are available for students who are acutely ill. Please call 617-521-1020 during office hours to schedule an appointment.
Academic Year Hours
- Monday - Friday: 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Weekends and holidays: closed
Emergency and After-Hours Care
In a life-threatening emergency on campus, call Simmons Public Safety at 617-521-1111. Off campus, call 911.
For concerns that can't wait until the Health Center is open, please visit:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Urgent Care, 200 Boylston St. Newton, 617-278-8500
- Partners Urgent Care, 1285 Beacon St. Brookline, 617-608-3215
- PhysicianOne Urgent Care, 1210 Boylston St. Newton, 617-608-3215
When the Health Center is closed, medical advice for non-urgent concerns is available from an off-site Health Center provider. Please call Simmons Public Safety (617-521-1112) to reach a provider.
94 Pilgrim Road, Boston
Phone: 617-521-1020 Fax: 617-521-3467
The Simmons Health Center is located on the Simmons Residence Campus, next to the Holmes Athletics Center. You can find it here on Campus Maps.