- School of Business
- M.B.A. Simmons University
- B.A. University of New Hampshire
Erin DeCurtis began teaching at the Simmons School of Business in the fall of 2012. In addition to her teaching, Ms. DeCurtis has served as a Research Consultant for the Center for Gender in Organizations. She is currently a Doctoral Candidate in the Organizational Change and Leadership Program at the University of Southern California. Her research is focused on gender and racial equity initiatives, primarily in the nonprofit sector.
Since 1999, Ms. DeCurtis has also served as a consultant to nonprofit organizations and mission-driven for profit companies on issues of training, development, human capital and diversity.
What I Teach
- MGMT 100 Foundations of Business and Management
- MGMT 213 Nonprofit Management – A Star Island Case Study
- BOS 101 Sustainability in Boston
- BOS 101 Support Your Local Businesses!
- LDR 101 Boston Women Leaders
- LCIS 201 Sustaining a Nonprofit Organization
- MSMG 430 Leading an Effective Nonprofit Organization