- School of Business
- Ed.D. University of Southern California
- M.B.A. Simmons University
- B.A. University of New Hampshire
Dr. Erin DeCurtis began teaching at the Simmons University School of Business in the fall of 2012. In addition to her teaching, Dr. DeCurtis has served as a Research Consultant for the Center for Gender in Organizations at Simmons University. She recently completed her Doctor of Education in Organizational Change and Leadership Program at the University of Southern California. Her research is focused on gender and racial equity initiatives, primarily in the nonprofit sector.
Since 1999, Dr. DeCurtis has also served as a consultant to nonprofit organizations and mission-driven for profit companies on issues of training, development, human capital and diversity.
What I Teach
- BUS 100 Foundations of Business and Management
- BUS 213 Nonprofit Management
- BOS 101 Sustainability in Boston
- BOS 101 Support Your Local Businesses!
- LDR 101 Boston Women Leaders
- LCIS 201 Sustaining a Nonprofit Organization Interdisciplinary Learning Community
- LCIS 201 Social Impact: Measurement and Messaging
- GSM 561/MSMG 430 Leading an Effective Nonprofit Organization