In offering customized leadership development programs for women, organizations send strong signals to their employees that they take developing, promoting and retaining female executives very seriously.
DELL, Merck, Visa and other leading global organizations turn to Simmons to inspire, enrich and empower their women executives. These results-driven firms recognize that developing the leadership potential of women executives and positioning them for success delivers a tangible competitive advantage for their organizations.
Our clients report:
- Greater recruitment, retention, and promotion of high-performing women employees
- Increased job satisfaction among participants
- Increased productivity among participants and their departments
- Shared learning and better communication across the organization
- Improved interpersonal dynamics that enhance group effectiveness
- Stronger peer and mentoring networks for women in their companies
Flexible and Customized Programming
Executive Education undertakes a strategic, highly consultative partnership with our clients. Our success — and that of our participants and clients — is not based on a cut-and-paste approach to program design. Instead, we truly customize programs by gaining a deep understanding of your business strategy and culture. Program content is developed based on research within your organization and extensive consultation with a variety of stakeholders. Programs range from webinars to one-day workshops, to weeklong courses, to highly interactive action learning modules delivered over time, and are held at Simmons or your location.
Do you need a woman speaker for the next meeting of your women's network? Or are you thinking about launching a year-long program to help increase the number of women in line for your top leadership positions? Whatever the size of your audience (or your budget), we will work with you to craft a program that meets your needs. Simmons faculty can bring their expertise to you via a wide variety of delivery formats, including:
- "Road show" presentations that allow participants in multiple locations to benefit
- Conference keynotes and breakout sessions
- Single or multi-day customized professional development programs
- Fully integrated programs that include assessments, coaching, mentoring, and ongoing support in addition to face to face and online skill building sessions
- (617) 521-2649
- Send an email
- (617) 521-3805
- Send an email