Council on Social Work Education Accreditation and Competency Assessment
The Simmons School of Social Work’s MSW program (campus and online options) and the BSW program are fully accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE). The SSW is required by CSWE to report student learning outcomes based on the assessment of nine social work competencies mandated by the CSWE. Program assessment plans are also reported.
- View our Most Recent MSW Assessment of Student Learning Outcomes Campus and Online options
- View our MSW Program Assessment Plan
- View our BSW Assessment of Student Learning Outcomes
- View our BSW Program Assessment Plan
- View our MSW Assessment of Student Learning Outcomes, Campus and Online options (2018-2019)
Massachusetts DESE SSW/SAC Endorsement
The School of Social Work is approved by Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education to endorse graduates of the School Social Worker/School Adjustment Counselor (SSW/SAC) program for their initial state license. See the Massachusetts initial license requirements.