After-Hours and Emergency Care

In a life-threatening mental health or medical emergency

  • Call Public Safety x1111 if you are on campus
  • Call 911 if you are off campus

For urgent, but non life-threatening, mental health care

  • Call the RD on duty if you are a resident student and are on campus
  • Call Public Safety or go to your local emergency room if you are a commuter student