Equity in the Classroom
This section provides resources for faculty attempting to create equity focused and inclusive curriculum. Explore resources on health inequity, colonialism, immigration and more.
- Yes, Boston, You are Racist:This article prompts Boston and its members to acknowledge its racist behaviors.
- UNHEALTHY, UNWEALTHY: Health Disparities in Massachusetts: Explore the health disparities within Massachusetts and the intersecting issues that impact them.
- Health Inequalities in Boston by T-Stops: A Pictorial Essay: This essay provides an overview of how public transportation stops can tell us a story about health inequalities in the City.
- Public Health and Spatial Inequality in Boston: This study focuses on the health and inequities that impact children across Boston neighborhoods.
- Disparities in Health: Follow this brief as it outlines the differing health outcomes within Boston.
- The Mashpee Wampanoag Tribe's Crisis Within a Crisis: This article follows the intersecting challenges faced by the Mashpee Wampanoag Tribe and land ownership.