For Users with Disabilities
Services at the Service Desk
- Assistance with retrieving Library materials
- Arranging a reference appointment for concentrated help with research
- Borrowing headphones
- Borrowing a handheld magnifier
- Assistance with closed-circuit television system for magnifying images (located in the public computing area next to rooms L125-L128)
Requests for Accommodations
The Library services listed below require a formal request for accommodation. Contact the the College's Office of Accessibility Services to place the request and obtain a referral.
- Extended loan and reserve periods
- Permission for another person to borrow Library materials on your behalf
- Mailing of resources to home or residence hall
- Reservation of group study room for single person use
- To report a physical obstacle in the Library, speak to a Library staff member. Please note that the Library can now be accessed via the elevator in the Center for Student Success on the ground level of Lefavour Hall.
- For information or assistance, contact the Service Desk at email@example.com.
- For usability information regarding web-based products offered by the Library, contact Library Technology Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.