Below you will find the Simmons Course Catalogs which contain the full list of courses and programs offered at the school. To view the courses currently being offered along with their schedules, please visit the Course Schedules. Questions? Contact the Registrar's Office »
College of Arts & Sciences Undergraduate Programs
- 2014-2015 Undergraduate Front (237k PDF)
- 2014-2015 Undergraduate Programs: Africana Studies to Education (547k PDF)
- 2014-2015 Undergraduate Programs: English to Women's and Gender Studies (732k PDF)
- 2014-2015 Undergraduate Back (135k PDF)
College of Arts & Sciences Graduate Studies
- 2012-2014 Graduate Course Catalog (622k PDF)
Graduate Schools Course Catalogs
Here are the course catalog pages for Simmons graduate programs:
- School of Library and Information Science
- School of Health Sciences
- School of Management
- School of Social Work
Please note: Simmons College and its Graduate Schools make every effort to ensure that the information contained in their catalogs is accurate and complete. Occasionally, however, changes are made and mistakes are discovered after the catalog has been placed online. Degree requirements may also change because of changes in curriculum, accreditation standards or legal requirements.
If you have questions about a program, especially with regard to the course or training requirements for a particular degree, we encourage you to be in contact with the Dean of the School, the director of the program, or the chairman of the relevant department for definitive information.