General Education, Special Education, Behavior Analysis (On-campus), English, Gender/Cultural Studies, History, and Public Policy
Starts: 6/8/2017 5:30 PM
Ends: 6/8/2017 7:30 PM
Location: Simmons College, Main College Building
Join us for our Information Session on Thursday, June 8th at 5:30 pm! Meet with Graduate Studies Admission representatives and hear about your program of interest from the Graduate Program Director. A week or so prior to the event, you will receive an email confirmation with details about the event, including MBTA/driving directions.
- 4:45 pm - Event registration begins. Check-in with Graduate Studies Admission representatives and pick up parking pass if you drove to campus
- 5:00 pm - Although the formal session begins at 5:30 pm, there is an optional Financial Aid overview for those interested
- 5:30 pm - Welcome/Introduction
- 5:40 pm - Prospective students break into groups by program of interest to meet with Program Director
- The program generally ends between 6:30-7:00 pm, depending on the size of the group and how many questions are asked.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at 617-521-2915 or email@example.com! We also offer personal visits if you would like to meet with an admissions representative, faculty member, take a tour, or sit in on a class.
*Please note if you are interested in a dual degree program (for example, Teaching and English), you will have to choose one program session to attend.
**If you are interested in a program in Social Work, Nursing, Management, or Library and Information Science, their admission offices have a different event calendar. If you have trouble finding their calendar, please contact us and we will direct you to it.
***Please access the registration form through a newer version of Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox or Safari. Users will not be able to access forms through Internet Explorer 6, 7 or 8 on Windows XP.