Everyday Leadership Pathway
The purpose of the Everyday Leadership Co-Curricular Pathway is to provide students participating in a variety of leadership opportunities across campus a structured and rigorous space to develop and reflect on their own leadership.
The co-curricular pathway allows students to choose from a menu of leadership opportunities available on campus and pairs their participation in those programs and their participation in common required courses through PLAN with additional training and reflection requirements.
Co-Curricular Program Highlights
- The co-curricular pathway is open to all matriculated undergraduate students (first-year, transfer, Dix, and international)
- Two-year program that students opt into during their sophomore or junior year
- Students who complete the co-curricular pathway will receive a [leadership certificate]
Co-Curricular Pathway Overview
- Students select one signature leadership program
- Participate in one community or research opportunity
- Select one curricular/experiential activity
- Take SIM 101, 201, 301, the Leadership Course, and the Explore Course
- Attend the Inclusive Leadership Conference
- Attend four reflection meetings and three leadership trainings (one per semester)
- Present a poster at the Undergraduate Symposium
Interested? Find out more and how to apply!