Tuition and Fees for Fully Online Program
The Simmons fully online undergraduate program was designed to be accessible and attainable from all backgrounds and life experiences. We offer fully online undergraduate degree programs at a lower cost than traditional college credits, and adult learners and transfer students in our fully online program are able to pursue financial aid. We also accept transfer credits and offer credit for life experience to count the progress transfer students and adult learners have already made toward earning their degree.
Funding your Simmons University Online Education.
Deciding to start or complete your undergraduate degree is a financial investment, and Simmons is committed to making a high-quality undergraduate education accessible for the next generation of women leaders.
The Online Undergraduate program for Adult and Transfer students is competitively priced at $658 per credit.
When considering how to finance your education, there are multiple sources of funding to be considered:
- Financial aid - Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) when you apply for admission. The type of federal aid you may be eligible for depends on many factors, including your financial need and the cost to attend your desired program. Federal and private loans are also an option for many students. Federal loans provide repayment and interest benefits which may not be available with private loans.
- Outside scholarships - There are scholarship search engines, such as FastWeb. Many women's organizations offer scholarship assistance to both traditional aged and adult learners, as do civic organizations and professional associations.
- Employer support - Your employer may offer tuition support or tuition reimbursement. When looking into your available options, note that some plans require a certain grade for reimbursement, and others have a dollar limit. Talk with your HR office to determine what's available to you. If needed, prepare a personal statement making the case for support and the benefit it will bring to your organization.
- Payment plans - Colleges bill on a semester basis, but payment plans are often available, allowing you to spread your tuition payment over the term. There may be a small fee to sign up for a payment plan.
- Tax breaks - The American Opportunity Tax Credit can be claimed by families of undergraduate students as well as independent undergraduate students. For details on tax benefits for education, see IRS Publication 970.
Wherever you are in your educational journey, we can help you reach your goals. Plus, we accept up to 96 transfer credits and offer credit for life experience, so you can start strong and complete your degree efficiently.