Become a partner with the Center for Global Education
If your academic interests take you outside of campus or the U.S. borders, consider touching base with the CGE.
- connect your students with opportunities to study, intern, or volunteer abroad - for a semester, year, or summer
- play an administrative role in helping you design and deliver a safe and effective Travel Course
- distribute information on international faculty-development seminars or travel opportunities
- deliver workshops on cross-cultural communication, re-entry adjustment, or assist with coordinating events around international themes
- serve as a resource to keep you healthy and safe while you travel internationally
There are even more ways we can help. Contact us to see how we can best work together.
Travel Course Application Process
Interested in designing and leading a Travel Course? The application process begins over one year prior to the time you would lead students abroad. Concept Proposals are due once a year on October 15. Those that are approved by the Education Abroad Council are then invited to submit a Full Proposal, due on January 15.
It is recommended faculty applicants work closely with the Center for Global Education and your department chair throughout the entire proposal process.