Open programs for middle- to senior- level women
Simmons School of Management offers a variety of women's leadership development programs throughout the year, including our flagship program, Strategic Leadership for Women.
Our programs teach key leadership competencies with additional emphasis on how gender dynamics affect organizational behavior and workplace culture. Women come to our programs from a broad set of organizations and industries to grow and expand their skills and to reach a higher level of management and leadership. You will leave our programs with a clear vision of your role in the organization - and the ability to bring visibility to your achievements.
How You Will Benefit
- Build core competencies and acquire new skills such as strategy, negotiations, communications and team-building, helping you to solve complex business issues
- Prepare for an expanded role in your organization and learn how to manage new situations in an ever-changing business environment
- Refine your ability to think and act strategically
- Build a solid peer network of women which will become a source of support and encouragement throughout your professional career
- Broaden your business knowledge and learn how to more effectively address on-the-job challenges common in today's workplace
The Simmons Experience is truly one-of-a-kind. You will work closely with faculty and colleagues to master key leadership competencies and develop concrete plans for career advancement. You will leave with the strategies, confidence and vision needed to be the most effective leader you can be.