The Copy & Mail Center provides a mail pick-up and delivery service for all offices located at the Main Campus — 300 The Fenway, the Library, the Science Center, One Palace Road and the School of Management Building.
The center is responsible for all incoming/outgoing business and interdepartmental mail. Incoming mail is delivered to offices in the Main College Building, Science Center, Library, School of Management and Palace Road locations Monday - Friday between 11:00 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. You can also drop off and pick up mail at the service window in the Copy & Mail Center during regular business hours.
As a reminder - all incoming Main Campus Mail, including mail for residents of the Library, the Science Center, School of Management and One Palace Road, should be addressed to 300 The Fenway, Boston, MA 02115 in order to ensure timely delivery from the United States Postal Service.
Residence Student Mail Addressing information
Students' mail should not be addressed to "Simmons College," because it will be delivered to the academic building, and be redirected, causing at least one day's delay. Mail should be addressed to:
Simmons College MSC#
54 Pilgrim Road
Boston, MA 02215
For more information on the Residence Campus Mailroom please click here
Pickup Times (weekdays)
- Postal Service - 12:00pm & 4:30pm (all mail should be in the Center no later than 4:00pm)
- Express Mail - 4:00pm
- Federal Express - 7:00pm
Contacting the Copy & Mail Center
You may obtain more information regarding express services in the Copy & Mail Center, or by calling x2428. The email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please note all UPS transactions go through Shipping & Receiving. Call them for more information at x 2300)
Hours of Operation (weekdays)
Monday — Friday — 8:00am - 5:00pm
The Federal Express drop box is located in the foyer of the Copy & Mail Center, located in the basement of the East Wing of the Main College Building. Please note this box does not accept Federal Express Ground packages. Please call 1-800-GO-FEDEX to schedule an individual pickup and be aware that additional charges apply.
The FedEx account administrator for Simmons College is Kelly Williams, and in her absence Rosemary Hernandez. Please complete the online form to setup a Fedex account. If you have any questions, please contact Kelly Williams, Procurement & Purchasing Office, at ext. 2155 or email@example.com and in her absence you can contact Rose at ext. 2278 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The services that are provided to users with FedEx accounts are:
- Easily create a shipping label online
- Save your contacts for future use
- Share address book contacts with other Simmons users
- Track your package
- Schedule a pick up online
- View your pickups
- Create email notifications for shipping and delivery
- Express shipping
- Affordable rates and excellent service
Please note that users with FedEx accounts can only create shipping labels online for deliveries in the United States. For international shipping, please visit the Copy and Mail Center to complete a FedEx international shipping label.
The Shipping & Receiving Department, located in E010 of the Main College Building, offers UPS services. Please stop down and/or call for additional information at ext. 2300.
If you should have upcoming large mailings, please let us know, so that we can plan accordingly. Interested in bulk mailing? Our partners, Collegiate Press, can assist with mail design and with getting your project into the mail stream in the most economical and expeditious way.
The Copy & Mail Center offers retail postage service through the US Postal Service for all of your personal mailing needs. The following services are available:
- Domestic and International Mail
- First Class Mail - Letters and Cards
- Express Mail
- Priority Mail
- Parcel Post - Packages
- Media Mail
- Certified Mail and Return Receipt
- Delivery Confirmation
Stamped mail may also be left in the mail slot outside the Copy & Mail Center.
Most packages are signed for at Shipping & Receiving (MCB E010). They are open Monday - Friday from 7:30am - 3:15pm. When a package is received, it is delivered to the appropriate office that same business day.
- Confidential Interoffice mail — To insure the proper handling of confidential interoffice mail, it is recommended that the sender use a sealed envelope or package material with a seal, and clearly mark the envelope/package as "Confidential". The intended recipient's name and office address should also be clearly marked. It is also recommended that the senders name and return address be clearly marked on the envelope/package.
- 2.Confidential unsealed mail — It is recommended that confidential mail be sealed whenever possible before sending it to the Copymail Center to be metered and sent to the Post Office. If you are sending out a large mailing of confidential materials and would prefer to have the Copymail center staff seal the envelopes as they are being metered, it is recommended that you place the mailing in a sealed container (e.g., a paper box sealed with tape) before passing it to the Copymail center staff for delivery to the center. If required, you can coordinate a time to process the mailing of the confidential items with the Copymail center manager, and a representative from your department could be present while the mailing was being sealed and postmarked.
Simmons Student Shipping
Getting your belongings home has been made more convenient and affordable!
- Ship your UPS packages from the Smith Hall Mailroom
- Save an average of 10% from UPS Store rate
- Convenient — on campus location
- Boxes in a variety of sizes are available for purchase
- You will receive a tracking number to monitor the progress of your delivery
- Payment can be made by Fenway or Credit Card
Call 617-521-1078 or 617-521-2428 for more information
Main College Building
300 The Fenway
Copy & Mail Center
Shipping & Receiving
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm