Simmons Magazine: Fall Issue Now Online
Through news and feature stories, the Simmons Magazine highlights the inspiring ways members of our community are making a difference in their career fields, communities, and the wider world.
We want every issue to leave you feeling informed, enlightened, delighted and proud.
Fall 2019 Magazine Highlights
- The Ultimate Advocate: Simmons Trustee Tiffany Dufu’s multichannel mission is to empower as many women as she can.
- Escaping the Shadow of the Opioid Crisis: Simmons is expanding treatment options for communities caught by the epidemic.
- The Children’s CEO: The first job out of college can be life and career changing— just ask Boston Children’s Hospital CEO Sandra L. Fenwick ’72.
- Meet the Press: An Ifill College alumna joined Simmons’ first delegation to the National Association of Black Journalists Convention.
- New Dean Arrives: Lepaine Sharp-McHenry now leads The College of Natural, Behavioral, and Health Sciences.
- Student Centered: New Senior VP Lynette Cook-Francis oversees student engagement and enrollment management.
- Beyond the Binary: Simmons scholars helped Boston’s Museum of Fine Arts put its “Gender Bending Fashion” exhibit in context.
- The One Simmons Project: Implementation of the University’s vision for the future is entering a new phase.
Simmons publishes Simmons Magazine twice a year online and in print. We encourage you to contact us to share your comments and feedback, story ideas, and letters to the editor.