March 1, 2014
May 1, 2014
- Due date to receive income and asset information for financial aid verification (if requested).
Early July 2014
August 1, 2014
- Fall bills are due. Pay bill or make other arrangements by the due date.
- Deadline to waive the Health Insurance Fee. Simmons College Medical Insurance is charged (if 9 credits or more). If you do not want the College insurance, fill out the online waiver form by this deadline.
December 15, 2014
- Spring bills are due. You must make arrangements to have the balance covered by this date.
Your Financial Aid Counselor
The first letter of your last name determines your Financial Aid Counselor.
2014-2015 Financial Aid Forms
Find more forms on our Forms & Publications page »
Net Price Calculator
Use our Net Price Calculator to find out how affordable your Simmons Education really is.
Have questions about Form 1098T, billing, or financial aid? We have answers to these and other common questions »
See our help section, where you'll find contact info for our entire department, FAQs, links and other useful information.
Hours of Operation (Fall/Spring)
- Mon—Tue: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Wed—Thu: 8:30 AM - 6:00PM
- Fri: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Mon—Fri: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Patriot's Day (April 21)
- Memorial Day (May 26)