- School of Library and Information Science
Danielle Pollock joined the Simmons faculty in Fall 2018. Her work focuses on the drivers and consequences of changes in information behavior in research-intensive communities. She completed her doctoral degree in Communication and Information at the University of Tennessee in 2018. Prior to entering the doctoral program, she worked as a Technical Librarian for Sandia National Laboratories. Her library career has included positions in special, academic, and public libraries. She holds a master's degree in Information Science & Learning Technologies from the University of Missouri, Columbia and a bachelor's degree in English from the University of Houston.
- Use of innovations for scholarly and scientific reading
- Scientists' changing data sharing behaviors
- Team science and emerging convergence research communities
- Researchers' use of social media
- Interactive innovation adoption in health care