Biostatistics Learning Outcomes
- Select from, use and interpret results of, descriptive statistical methods effectively.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the central concepts of modern statistical theory and their probabilistic foundation.
- Select from, use, and interpret results of, the principal methods of statistical inference and design.
- Communicate the results of statistical analyses accurately and effectively.
- Make appropriate use of statistical software.
- Read and learn new statistical procedures independently.