The fall 2014 application deadline is July 1st
. Don't wait another semester to jump start your education! Click here to learn how to apply. Because we're so close to the deadline, here are some tips from our admission counselors on how to get everything done:
- Start gathering transcripts, recommendations, and test scores first, as those take the longest.
- Don't rush the essay-- this is your time to show the admission committee who you are!
- Schedule a phone or Skype interview or information session if you are unable to make it to campus on short notice-- just call us at 617-521-2051 or 800-345-8468 to schedule a time.
- If you're not sure if a document has been received yet, you can log back into your online application to check! If you're still not sure, feel free to give us a call.
- Be in touch with us at 617-521-2051 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to help you with any questions surrounding the deadline!