The priority review deadline for the Fall 2014 nursing sequences is coming up! Submit your application and all supporting materials by January 1st to be included in the priority review for nursing. The nursing sequences tend to fill up months before the final application deadline, and applying by the priority deadline will ensure your application is reviewed in the first round. Click here to learn more about the program, and how to apply. Because we're so close to the deadline, here are some tips from our admission counselors on how to get everything done:
- Start gathering transcripts, recommendations, and test scores first, as those take the longest (especially at the end of the semester).
- If your Fall 2013 transcript will not be available by January 1st, submit your most up-to-date transcripts and your mid-term grades by the deadline. Then submit your Fall 2013 transcript as soon as it becomes available.
- Don't rush the essay-- this is your time to show the admission committee who you are!
- If you're not sure if a document has been received yet, you can log back on to your online application to check! If you're still not sure, or if you used the paper application, feel free to call or email us.
- Did you miss the priority deadline? Apply and submit your materials as soon as possible anyway! After the priority deadline, we will review applications in the order they are completed.
- Be in touch with your admission counselor. We are happy to help you with any questions surrounding the priority review deadline!