Graduates Find Success amid Tumultuous Economy
- Approximately 97% of the Class of 2010 was employed or in graduate school within one year of graduation, of which 83% were employed fulltime and 14% part-time.*
- Close to 89% of full-time workers reported that that their job was related, or somewhat related to their major at Simmons.
- Graduates from 2010 are employed in a variety of industries and companies both large and small, including Americorps, Yale New Haven Hospital, America's Test Kitchen, Aetna Insurance, Boston Health Care for the Homeless, and NASDAQ OMX.
- Graduates are also working toward advanced degrees at prestigious universities around the world, including the University of Oxford in the UK, Columbia University, to the University of Pennsylvania.
- Simmons nursing student pass rate on the (NCLEX) Registered Nurse exam is 97% for first time takers; the national average is 88%.**
This year, 97% of the incoming class received financial aid and/or merit scholarship funding.