General Labs (Computer Classrooms)
Technology Computer Labs are classrooms outfitted with computers and software needed for teaching and completing coursework. They are primarily used for instructional purposes; however, some can be used for general access when classes are not scheduled in them.
- Each lab also provides a printer for your use. Most of these printers use the pay for print system.
- The instructor's workstation in each of the Labs may have additional capabilities for use in teaching.
- If you need additional software installed on any workstation, please submit a request at least 5 business days before your class or event.
- Additional details about the technology installed in Computer Labs are available.
Several academic departments maintain their own computer labs. These labs are primarily for students within the particular major and contain discipline specific programs and peripherals students need to complete their coursework.
- Career Resources Library
- Computer Science & Information Technology
- Graduate School of Library and Information Science Tech Lab
- School of Management
- School of Social Work
Check with your academic program to find out more information about these facilities or to see if a specialized lab is available to you to complete your coursework.