Course descriptions are provided for available courses AND their prerequisites. View a list of courses offered during the Summer 2012 term.
This course information is derived from the Online Course Catalog, which is under development. The information may not be accurate and is provided only as a convenience. Please consult the print or PDF version of the Course Catalog for all official course information.
Intro to Psychological Science
4 sem. hrs. Surveys contemporary approaches to the scientific study of behavior and mental processes. Covers topics from neurons to neuroses, including perception, memory, social interaction, personality, and mental disorders. Turner, Feldman, Dukes.
- Course number: PSYC-101
- Credits: 4.00
- Academic Level: Undergraduate
- Currently Offered: Yes
- Course Type: Lecture
- NURS-247 Variances Hlth Patt Childbear
- NURS-249 Var.Hlth.Patt.of Child. Fam.
- NURS-348 Variance in Healt Pat Client
- PSYC-201 Biological Psychology
- PSYC-203 Research Methods in Psychology
- PSYC-220 The Psychology of Women
- PSYC-230 Theories of Personality
- PSYC-231 Abnormal Psychology
- PSYC-232 Health Psychology
- PSYC-235 Developmental Psychology
- PSYC-236 Psychology of Adolescence
- PSYC-237N Life Span Development
- PSYC-239 Psychology of Aging
- PSYC-241 Assessment of Ind Differences
- PSYC-243 Cognitive Psychology
- PSYC-245 Learning and Conditioning
- PSYC-247 Perception
- PSYC-248 Social Psychology
- PSYC-345 History & Systems of Psych
- PSYC-349 Directed Study
- PSYC-350 Independent Study
- PSYC-380 Fieldwork in a Psych Setting