Course descriptions are provided for available courses AND their prerequisites. View a list of courses offered during the Summer 2012 term.
This course information is derived from the Online Course Catalog, which is under development. The information may not be accurate and is provided only as a convenience. Please consult the print or PDF version of the Course Catalog for all official course information.
Integ of Pharmac & Pathophys
4 sem. hrs. Prereq.: BIOL 231, BIOL 232, CHEM 111, and CHEM 112 (or CHEM 110). Focuses on the pharmacological and pathophysiological applications necessary for individual patient needs. Uses a systems approach to cover topics including specific drugs, classifications, side effects, and interactions with other therapies.
- Course number: NURS-235
- Credits: 4.00
- Academic Level: Undergraduate
- Currently Offered: Yes
- Course Type: Lecture
Pre-requisite for this course
- BIOL-231 Anatomy & Physiology I
- BIOL-232 Anatomy & Physiology II
- CHEM-110 General, Org. & Biochemistry
- CHEM-111 Intro. Chemistry: Inorganic
- CHEM-112 Intro. Chemistry: Organic
- CHEM-113 Principles of Chemistry
- CHEM-114 Organic Chem I
- NURS-225 Nursing Process and Skills