Course descriptions are provided for available courses AND their prerequisites. View a list of courses offered during the Summer 2012 term.
This course information is derived from the Online Course Catalog, which is under development. The information may not be accurate and is provided only as a convenience. Please consult the print or PDF version of the Course Catalog for all official course information.
Intro Math Level I
4 sem. hrs. Prereq.: Recommendation of the department. Reviews arithmetic, including percents, proportion,and geometric formulae. Covers equations polynomials, rational expressions, and problem solving.
- Course number: MATH-101
- Credits: 4.00
- Academic Level: Undergraduate
- Currently Offered: Yes
- Course Type: Lecture
- CHEM-110 General, Org. & Biochemistry
- CHEM-111 Intro. Chemistry: Inorganic
- CHEM-227 Energy & Global Warming
- CS-112 Intro to Programming
- MATH-116 Geometry & Data- for Teachers
- MATH-118 Introductory Statistics
- MATH-120 Calculus I
- MATH-121 Calculus II
- MATH-210 Discrete Mathematics
- MATH-220 Multivariable Calculus
- MGMT-110 Principles of Financial Acct.
- MGMT-112 Personal Finance