Course descriptions are provided for available courses AND their prerequisites. View a list of courses offered during the Summer 2012 term.
This course information is derived from the Online Course Catalog, which is under development. The information may not be accurate and is provided only as a convenience. Please consult the print or PDF version of the Course Catalog for all official course information.
4 sem. hrs. Introduces basic principles of biology, including cell structure and function, biochemistry, and metabolism; Mendelian and molecular genetics; and discussion of the theory of evolution. Includes lecture and laboratory sessions.
- Course number: BIOL-113
- Credits: 4.00
- Academic Level: Undergraduate
- Currently Offered: Yes
- Course Type: Lecture
- BIOL-218 Principles of Zoology
- BIOL-221 Microbiology
- BIOL-222 Animal Physiology
- BIOL-225 Cell Biology
- BIOL-231 Anatomy & Physiology I
- BIOL-232 Anatomy & Physiology II
- BIOL-245 Princ. of Ecology
- BIOL-246 Foundations of Exer & Health
- BIOL-340 Plant Biology
- BIOL-342 Behavioral Biology
- BIOL-346 Epidemiology & Infect. Disease
- BIOL-347 Human Development and Genetics
- NURS-226 Patterns Adult/Elders I