Course descriptions are provided for available courses AND their prerequisites. View a list of courses offered during the Summer 2012 term.
This course information is derived from the Online Course Catalog, which is under development. The information may not be accurate and is provided only as a convenience. Please consult the print or PDF version of the Course Catalog for all official course information.
Var. Hlth Patt Adul/Elders II
4 sem. hrs. Prereq.: NURS 225, NURS 226, NURS 235, and NURS 292. Applies the concepts of the bio-psycho-social-cultural- developmental-spiritual sciences in developing, implementing, and evaluating nursing interventions for the adult and geriatric client experiencing variances in functional health patterns. Emphasizes health management and metabolic patterns. Provides opportunities within a systems framework to deliver nursing care with increased depth, complexity, and independence to adult and elderly clients in acute care settings. Bell, Buttaro, Davies, Gazarian, Rico, Steller.
- Course number: NURS-238
- Credits: 8.00
- Academic Level: Undergraduate
- Currently Offered: Yes
- Course Type: Lecture
Pre-requisite for this course
- NURS-225 Nursing Process and Skills
- NURS-226 Patterns Adult/Elders I
- NURS-235 Integ of Pharmac & Pathophys
- NURS-292 Health Assessment
- NURS-425 Nursing Process and Skills
- NURS-426 Patterns Adult/Elders I
- NURS-435 Integ Pharmac Pathophys
- NURS-492 Health Assessment