Center for Applied and Community Research (CACR)
Our mission is to advance excellence in social science research, training, knowledge transfer and exchange at the School of Social Work and to extend this work to the broader Simmons research community. We integrate research, teaching, and practice using an interdisciplinary approach, thereby building a bridge between academic science and community science.
Research Tools and Resources
Here we have gathered a list of resources and guides to aid researchers in their efforts of funding and carrying out community research:
- Faculty Development Fund Guidelines—2013-2014
- Are We Making a Difference? Evaluating Community-Based Programs
- Simmons College Fund for Research Guidelines
- Overview of Federal Funding Opportunities for Behavioral and Social Sciences, Arts and Humanities
- The Art of Grantsmanship
- Clinical Intervention Study Protocol Template
- Publicly Available Databases for Aging-Related Secondary Analyses in the Behavioral and Social Sciences
- David S. Robinson, Ed.D.